Here are several important links you can use for personal prayer, connection to the larger church, and community services that we are involved in.
THREE MINUTE RETREATS - 3-Minute Retreats invite you to take a short prayer break right at your computer. Spend some quiet time reflecting on a Scripture passage. Knowing that not everyone prays at the same pace, you have control over the pace of the retreat. After each screen, a Continue button will appear. Click it when you are ready to move on. If you are new to online prayer, the basic timing of the screens will guide you through the experience. A NEW RETREAT EVERY DAY!
REFLECTIONS ON THIS WEEK'S GOSPEL - These are designed to be used as opening and closing prayers for church meeting groups. Also valuable for personal reflection. Click on the appropriate quarter:
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE READINGS (CLICKING ON ANY VERSE WILL OPEN THE FULL READINGS FOR THAT DAY)
Readings for the Week of April 22, 2018
- Sunday: Acts 4:8-12 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 21-23, 26, 28, 29  / 1 Jn 3:1-2 / Jn 10:11-18
- Monday: Acts 11:1-18 / Ps 42:2-3; 43:3, 4 [cf. 3a] / Jn 10:1-10
- Tuesday: Acts 11:19-26 / Ps 87:1b-3, 4-5, 6-7 [117:1a] / Jn 10:22-30
- Wednesday: 1 Pt 5:5b-14 / Ps 89:2-3, 6-7, 16-17  / Mk 16:15-20
- Thursday: Acts 13:13-25 / Ps 89:2-3, 21-22, 25 and 27  / Jn 13:16-20
- Friday: Acts 13:26-33 / Ps 2:6-7, 8-9, 10-11ab [7bc] / Jn 14:1-6
- Saturday: Acts 13:44-52 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 [3cd] / Jn 14:7-14
- Next Sunday: Acts 9:26-31 / Ps 22:26-27, 28, 30, 31-32 [26a] / 1 Jn 3:18-24 / Jn 15:1-8
THE ARCHDIOCESAN CHURCH
THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH
VATICAN NEWS APP - CLICK HERE for Android