Making decisions is a part of everyday life, however some carry more weight than others. When it comes to choosing the right school for your children, few decisions you will face are more important. Today every school 'sounds the same' and it is challenging as a parent to differentiate schools from all the standard talking points.
At SJOA, our mission extends beyond Academic Excellence, which we certainly have no problem offering your child. At SJOA, our mission is to make sure your children always come first! We carry out this mission each day and this is a testament to the continued commitment to the ideals of Catholic education.
We're Proud to Be Awesome!
Here are a few things you will find at SJOA:
- Academic Excellence
- Positive Learning Environment
- Extraordinary Teachers & Staff
- Committed & Engaged Parents
- Family-Centered Atmosphere
- Christian Values
- Community Service & Outreach
Did You Know?
- We maintain smaller class sizes to ensure students received individualized attention from their teachers.
- We combine different methodologies and experiential learning to provide quality learning experiences for our students.
- Religious Education is integrated into the life of each student. A continuous effort is made to create a Christ-centered atmosphere in each classroom. All students celebrate children liturgies every Friday.
- SJOA was honored with exemplary recognition by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
- We offer all day 3 year old kindergarten and after school childcare for all grade levels.
- We offer co-curricular activities for students like Sporting Teams, Lego & Robotics, Scouts, Chess Club and more, all without additional fees!