Here are several important links you can use for personal prayer, connection to the larger church, and community services that we are involved in.
THREE MINUTE RETREATS - 3-Minute Retreats invite you to take a short prayer break right at your computer. Spend some quiet time reflecting on a Scripture passage. Knowing that not everyone prays at the same pace, you have control over the pace of the retreat. After each screen, a Continue button will appear. Click it when you are ready to move on. If you are new to online prayer, the basic timing of the screens will guide you through the experience. A NEW RETREAT EVERY DAY!
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE READINGS (CLICKING ON ANY VERSE WILL OPEN THE FULL READINGS FOR THAT DAY)
Readings for the week of October 25, 2020
- Sunday: Ex 22:20-26 / Ps 18:2-3, 3-4, 47, 51  / 1 Thes 1:5c-10 / Mt 22:34-40
- Monday: Eph 4:32—5:8 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [cf. Eph 5:1] / Lk 13:10-17
- Tuesday: Eph 5:21-33 / Ps 128:1-2, 3, 4-5 [1a] / Lk 13:18-21
- Wednesday: Eph 2:19-22 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5 [5a] / Lk 6:12-16
- Thursday: Eph 6:10-20 / Ps 144:1b, 2, 9-10 [1b] / Lk 13:31-35
- Friday: Phil 1:1-11 / Ps 111:1-2, 3-4, 5-6  / Lk 14:1-6
- Saturday: Phil 1:18b-26 / Ps 42:2, 3 5cdef / Lk 14:1, 7-11
- Next Sunday: Rv 7:2-4, 9-14 / Ps 24:1bc-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / 1 Jn 3:1-3 / Mt 5:1-12a
THE ARCHDIOCESAN CHURCH
THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH
VATICAN NEWS APP - CLICK HERE for Android