The 6 Tools We Use to Educate the Whole Child
- Multiage Classrooms: Faculty are trained to differentiate lessons for each student, rather than a one size fits all approach. Learn more about Multiage Learning here.
- Excellent Class Sizes: With an excellent student to teacher ratio, our students receive individualized attention to maximize their opportunity for academic growth
- K-8 School Building: Researchers found that the students in the K–8 schools had higher academic achievement as measured by both grade point averages and standardized test scores, especially in math.
- Project and Inquiry Based Education: Instruction is driven by discussion and questions so students learn how to become life-long active learners
- Strong Community: Parents, Faculty, and Administration have a close partnership, fostered through mutual understanding and regular communication
- Catholic Identity: Our values of Faith Formation, Leadership, and Service to Others are incorporated in all aspects of learning and interacting with each other
Core Skills We Foster
PROBLEM SOLVING CREATIVITY COMMITMENT RESOURCEFULNESS
CRITICAL THINKING SERVITUDE MINDFULNESS COMMUNICATION
EDUCATIONAL INTELLIGENCE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
Why Choose St. Joan of Arc?
St. Joan of Arc offers a modern Catholic education. We have exceptional Preschool/Kindergarten, Primary/Intermediate, and Middle School programs, serving families with children in grades 3K through 8th grade. We are proud to say that generations of parish children have used their St. Joan of Arc education as a springboard for happy, faith-filled, successful lives.
In addition to outstanding academics, where our students continually out perform their peers, pos
sibly the most palpable characteristic of our parish school is the community. All are welcome and have a place in our community. Parents are engaged in the school and with each other, forming lifelong friendships and learning from the example set by each. This is a place to belong and grow for children and parents.